Today I am sharing a very delicious and easy recipe Szechuan Chicken. Blend of spices with capsicum and dried chilies develop a passionate taste. For serving you can serve it with boil or fried rice.
- Chicken fillets 250 g (diced)
- Garlic 2 cloves (grated)
- Ginger 2 cm piece (grated)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Garlic 3 cloves (roughly chopped)
- Capsicum 1/2 pcs (diced)
- Dried chillies 5 pcs (cut into 2 cm)
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- Water 250 ml
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic, ginger, salt and red pepper. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Saute garlic in oil until fragrant.
- Add bell pepper and dried chilli. Saute until wilted.
- Add chicken, stir until it changes color.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, and sugar. Stir well.
- Pour the water, and cook until absorbed and chicken done.
- Serve with boil rice.