Easy and delicious Tandoori Kabab! A must tried recipe at week end or special dinner. Mouthwatering kabab with a little dry masala gives delicious taste and it will make everyone happy.
- Boneless chicken ½ kg (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Garlic 1 tsp (crushed)
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Tandoori masala 1 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup for fry
- Marinate chicken cubes with all the ingredients except oil for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and shift chicken in it and stir fry cubes in oil until done.
- Give dum of coal and dish out and serve hot.