Have you ever cook any food over Tawa If not must try Tawa Fry Keema Recipe that has a mouthwatering taste. Blend of spices and cooking on tawa makes it super delicious. You can serve it with paratha or chapati along with a salad.
In Pakistani Food Recipes, this is the best chicken keema recipe for the whole family.
Also Try Other: Mince Recipe
Tawa Keema Recipe
Author: Chef Asad Latif
Prep time: 8 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 23 mins
- Chicken/mutton/beef mince ½ kg
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato 2 (sliced)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Butter/oil 4 tbsp
- Boiled eggs 2 for garnish
- Green chilies, green coriander, and ginger for garnish
- Heat oil on wide Tawa and fry the onion for 1 minute then spread tomato slices on the side on onion, cover, and cook on medium-low heat until tomatoes are soft.
- Then add green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, salt, crushed red chili, dry coriander. Cumin seeds and chaat masala; add a splash of water and stir fry all masala then add garam masala. Mix it.
- Now add chicken mince, mix it, and remove from heat and stir in yogurt.
- Put on heat and cook until mince tender about 10-12 minutes.
- Add mince and a sufficient amount of water for mince tenderizing. Cover and cook until mince is tender. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, put on the heat, and fry nicely.
- Now add oil/butter and cook about 2 minutes or oil comes on top.
- Dish out in a serving bowl, garnish with boiled eggs, green chilies, green coriander, and ginger.
- Serve with roti along with mint vegetable raita.