Tawa Machli is one of twist in fish recipes, cooking on tawa develops a unique taste in it. You can serve this dish to your guests very proudly.
Delicious Tawa Machli Recipe
Recipe Type: Main Course
- Fish fillet 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red chili 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Onion 2 (chopped)
- Tomato 3-4 (chopped)
- Garlic 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Crushed white cumin 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 3-4
- In a small mixing bowl mix salt, 1 tsp crushed red chili, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Apply mixed spices on fish fillet and leave for 20 minutes.
- Heat 3-4 tbsp oil at medium heat on tawa/griddle at one time and fry fish in badges until golden.
- Again add 3-4 tbsp oil on tawa/griddle and fry onion, tomato, garlic and 1 tsp crushed red chili. When tomato gets soften put fried fish on it and covers it. Turn side in intervals and cook until tomato water evaporates.
- At the end sprinkle crushed cumin and green chilies.
- Serve with your desired chutney and hot chappati.