Kababs are good to go at any special occasion. We mostly make make kabab with chicken or beef, but this is time to try with fish. Thai Fish kabab has delicious taste and they go amazing with tarter sauce or chili garlic sauce. Also check out other fish recipes in blog. Classic Finger Fish, Easy Fish Chili.
Quick Thai Fish Kabab
- Boneless fish ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Mint 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Green chili 1 tsp (chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Green coriander ½ cup (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Grind fish, ginger garlic paste, mint, green chili, red chili, black pepper powder, green coriander, and salt.
- Take out mixture in a bowl and mix corn flour, oregano and onion.
- Give it shape of kabab and shallow fry in warm oil.
- Serve with chili garlic sauce.