Triple-layer Cream Cake Dessert is truly delicious and looks gorgeous. Everyone will must love the taste and will ask you to share the recipe. 😉
Triple-layer Cream Cake Dessert Recipe
- Chocolate/marble cake
- Swiss Rolls
- Vanilla-flavored custard powder
- Instant Jelly (cherry or strawberry, for color hint)
- Fresh fruits (pineapple, bananas and apples go well with this dessert)
- Melted chocolate (for chocolate cream and topping)
- Cut your fruits into small chunks and spread them evenly along the base of your serving dish
- Cook the instant jelly and pour it over the fruits
- Put the serving dish into the freezer to cool
- Make a batch of custard using the custard powder, milk, and sugar – the consistency of this should be thin (but slightly thicker than what you’d call ‘watery’)
- Divide the hot custard in two portions and mix in one portion some melted chocolate; this will be your chocolate cream.
- Let the chocolate cream cool down in the refrigerator
- Remove the serving dish from the freezer; make sure the jelly is set properly
- Cut the Swiss rolls into thin slices and place them along the sides of the serving dish
- Remove the cooled chocolate cream and pour it into the center of the dish; spread it evenly so that it covers the entire dish
- Cut your marble/chocolate cake into chunks and spread it over the chocolate cream layer
- Now pour the remaining hot vanilla cream custard over the cake chunks; as the consistency is thin, the cake should be able to soak in the cream nicely
- Put the serving dish immediately into the refrigerator
- After 1 hour, top it off with some melted chocolate
- Serve chilled!
You have option in selection of flavor in cake, Swiss roll and custard.
Image and recipe courtesy by Triple-layer Cream Cake Dessert