Tuna Fish Masala
This is an easy recipe with simple cooking method and ingredients. Must try Tuna Fish Masala for a great taste.
Recipe type: Main Course
- Tuna fish 2 cans (drained)
- Oil ½ cup
- Onion 1 (finally chopped)
- Curry leaves 2
- Tomato 1 (finally chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (finally chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Coconut ¼ cup (grated)
- Green coriander for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until soft. Then add curry leaves and sizzle for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies with a splash of water. Now add salt and red chili powder.
- Now add tuna fish and mix everything. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in coconut then add garam masala.
- Simmer on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.