Turkish Trifle is different then other trifle because marshmallow and brownies added in this. Must try this dessert for a change in eating pattern .
Turkish Trifle Recipe
- Marshmallow 2 cubes
- Milk 3 cups
- Vanilla custard powder 2 tbsp (mixed in little milk)
- Sugar ½ cup
- Chocolate brownies 100g
- Strawberry or cherry 200g
- Orange juice or lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Fresh cream 1 cup (whipped)
- Cut marshmallow into small pieces. Put them in microwave safe bowl, add 4-6 tbsp water and microwave for 1 minute. Stir once in between.
- Boil the milk, when it starts boiling add sugar and cook until sugar dissolve then add custard powder mixture. Stir continually and cook until it gets a thick consistency.
- Add marshmallow mixture and remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Cut brownies into small pieces and set at the base of serving bowl.
- Add orange juice/lemon juice in strawberry/cherry and slightly mach with fork.
- Spread it over brownies then pour cool custard mixture. Let it cool.
- Spread whipped cream over trifle and serve.