I just found this recipe in this blog so I would like to share it with you. Cheesy Twisted garlic bread is a great snack or appetizer.
Twisted Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe
- Pizza dough
- Butter 1/4 cup (melted)
- Garlic 1 clove (minced)
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup (grated)
- Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup (grated)
- Italian seasoning 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
- Roll pizza dough onto cutting board.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and garlic. Spread butter and garlic mixture over pizza dough.
- Sprinkle cheeses and Italian seasoning over half of the dough.
- Fold other half over the cheese half.
- Cut into small rectangles, carefully twist each rectangle and place on a baking sheet spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until a golden brown.