Easy Vanilla Biscuits Recipe
Author: Pretty Nadia
Recipe type: Dessert-Cake-Cookies
- Butter 6 ounce (150g)
- Caster sugar 8 ounce (200 gm)
- Flour =12 0unce (300 gm)
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Egg 1
- Baking powder 1 tsp (leveled)
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Almond & pistachio 4 tbsp crushed ( for topping)
- Sieve flour & baking powder .Mix salt & keep aside.
- In another bowl beat butter & sugar till sugar incorporates very well.
- Add egg & vanilla essence beat again for 2,3 minutes. Now leave the beater.
- Mix flour very gently with your hands & make a dough. Do not over rub otherwise your biscuits would become hard. Keep this dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now roll the dough cut with the cutter, place biscuits in baking tray, do egg wash, sprinkle nuts & bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 170’C.
If you feel your dough is hard you can add 2 to 3 tbsp of milk & if you feel your dough is sticky you can add 1 to 2 tbsp of flour. Your dough should be smooth.