Samosa is a famous Eastern snack made with different fillings like chicken, mince, potato, and vegetables. It’s all variants that have a scrumptious taste. Try out our Vegetable Samosa Recipe and serve it with Meethi Samosa Chutney.
Also, Check | Easy Ramadan Recipes
Veg Samosa Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds ½ tsp
- Onion 1 (diced)
- Boiled potato 2 (roughly mashed)
- Carrot 1 (diced)
- Boiled peas ½ cup
- Green chilies 3-4 (sliced)
- Salt ½ tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Samosa wrap as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Heat oil in a pan and sizzle cumin seeds until aroma arise.
- Add onion and fry until soft.
- Now add carrot; cook for a few minutes till get soft.
- Add in peas, potato, green chilies, salt, red chili powder, and garam masala powder. Mix everything and remove from heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Fill is samosa wrap and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney.