Yogurt Parfait by Rida Aftab is a great dessert to serve at the end of meal. Milk, custard powder, banana, yogurt and condensed milk you need for its preparation.
- Milk ½ liter
- Custard Powder 4 tbsp
- Banana 6
- Condensed Milk 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Chopped Biscuits 1 cup
- Dry fruits ½ cup
- Lemon zest 1 tsp
- First of all add milk (reserve 1/4 cup) in one saucepan and cook. Cook until it reaches to boiling point.
- Now in one bowl combine custard powder and reserved milk and add into boiling milk. Cook until it gets thicken.
- Turn off the flame and allow to cool.
- Then stir in condensed milk and yogurt.
- Now pour the mixture into glasses, sprinkle chopped biscuits on top.
- Pour another layer of mixture and add chopped banana along with dry fruits.
- At the end sprinkle with lemon zest and serve chill.