Dahi ki pakorain, aloo pakorian is one of the must made food item in the Holy month of Ramazan. We usually brought it from bazaar for our convenience, but Pakorian can be made at home very easily. Gram flour (besan) is the main ingredients and rest of procedure is quite easy. Read this easy recipe to make homemade Besan Ki Pakorian.
- Besan (gram flour) 2 cups
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- Add gram flour, salt, red chili, cumin in a bowl and mix with water to make a thick smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and add batter with spoon to make pakorian and fry on slow flame till golden brown. Remove from oil.
- Soak pakorian in water before use.
- Follow recipe for preparing mouthwatering Dahi Pakorain.
I used cake icing gun to make pakorain 😀