Want instant lasagna? Do try this.
This recipe is based on three steps, preparing chicken, saute vegetables, made of white sauce.
Bread slices are used in place of lasagna sheets. You will love the taste and texture. You can also call it Bread Pie.
So let’s dig out the complete recipe.
- Chicken minced / or boneless cubes 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Onion 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Tomato 2 medium (puree)
- Chili garlic sauce 4 tbsp
- Mix Italian herbs 1 tsp (optional)
- Heat up a pan then add oil, onion and Sautè it till 5 minutes.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and chopped green chilies; saute it.
- Now add chicken minced / or boneless cubes and let it cook till change it’s color.
After that add red chili flakes, black pepper, mustard powder, chili sauce, white vinegar, and salt.
- Now give it a quick mix.
- Then add tomatoes ( pureed). Let it cook till oil separates.
- Now add chili garlic sauce and mix Italian herbs.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Mix vegetables 2 cups (grated carrot, capsicum, cabbage, green onion) (sliced)
- Salt a pinch
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Heat oil, and sautè mix vegetables of your choice like grated carrots, capsicum, cabbage, green onions with a little bit of salt, and a sprinkle of vinegar.
- Saute on high and don’t overcook the veggies.
- Remove from heat and keep aside.
- White Sauce
- Butter 4 tbsp
- All-purpose four 5 tbsp
- chicken powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Milk 2 cups
- Fresh cream 2 tbsp
- In a pan heat butter, now add all-purpose flour, cook for 10 seconds.
- Now add chicken powder, black pepper powder, oregano, salt to taste and milk, stir continuously to remove lumps, add fresh cream. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Bread slice 6
- Milk as required
- Pizza cheese as required
- Olives and mushroom for garnish
- Soak bread slices in milk ( lightly soaking).
- Layer the bread slices in a greased baking tray.
- Now layer with prepared chicken, then saute vegetables, and pour the white sauce all over it.
- Sprinkle some pizza cheese, and garnish with olive, mushrooms, and capsicum.
- Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Also Try: Best Boneless Chicken Recipes