This classic dessert is an ultimate treat for the whole family in cold winter nights. This Bread Pudding Recipe is called for french loaf for getting more tasteful taste.
Bread Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
To make a totally awesome bread pudding, you’ll need day old french bread (or any good white bread), eggs, whole milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, honey, sugar and salt.
Add the sugar and eggs to a large bowl.
Add the vanilla and salt.
Add the honey, whole milk and heavy whipping cream. Using a whisk or electric mixer, stir until everything is completely incorporated.
Using a bread knife, cut the bread into 1/2″ – 1″ slices.
Cut the bread slices into cubes.
- French bread ½ loaf (cubed)
- Eggs 9
- Whole milk 2 cups
- Heavy whipping cream 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Honey ½ cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except french bread.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Put cubed french bread in prepared 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Cover with egg mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Bake at 350° or 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.