Broast is one of our favorite fast food. No need to eat it from take away because you can make it at home even in batter taste. Follow broast masala recipe and get an exciting tender and crispy chicken broast at home.
How to Make Broast Masala
Recipe Type: Seasoning
- Plain flour (maeda) 1 cup
- Rice flour 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour 1/2 cup
- Chicken powder 4 tbsp
- Garlic powder 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients and broast masala is ready.
- Apply salt,red chili powder and vinegar on skinned skin and leave for 1 hour.
- Coat chicken in broast masala then dip in chicken and again coat in broast masala; fry in oil on medium heat until tender.
- This masala is for 2-3 kg chicken.