This delicious Chicken Cheese Macaroni Recipe is bursting with cheesy goodness. This recipe is simple to prepare and can be served in 30 minutes. It will appeal to the whole family!
Also Try: Garlic Butter Naan Recipe
How to Make Chicken Cheese Macaroni
- Macaroni 1 packet (boiled)
- Chicken 1/2 kg (cubed)
- Ginger garlic 2 tsp
- Onion 1
- Capsicum 2 (sliced)
- Tomato ketchup 1 cup
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Olives 6
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cook chicken with salt, ginger garlic, and 2 tbsp oil until tender.
- Now in a pan sauté onion till golden brown. Then add crushed red chili and salt, cook for 5 minutes.
- After it adds chicken and capsicum, cook for 1 minute.
- Take a baking dish, add boiled macaroni, sprinkle chicken, top with tomato ketchup, soy sauce, olives, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano then bake it for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot!