Chicken Chunks are just perfect for serving at any occasion. Crispy coating and tender chicken gives a delightful taste to tongue. So don’t wait and try this tried and tested recipe. It goes great with Chili Garlic Sauce and Tamarind Dip (Imli ki Chutney).
Chicken Chunks by Chef Zakir Qureshi
- Chicken breast 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Crush black pepper 1 tbsp
- Ginger, garlic paste 1tbsp
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Plain flour ½ cup
- Rice flour ½ cup
- Oil for fry
- Cut chicken in ¼ inches stripes or bite size pieces.
- Add salt, both black pepper and ginger, garlic paste in chicken and mix well. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 tbsp egg in chicken and mix again.
- Now mix corn flour, all purpose flour and rice flour in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg then coat in flour. keep a side for 5-7 minutes.
- Then again dip chicken pieces in egg then coat in flour.
- Heat up oil and deep fry chunks.
- Serve with ketchup.