Chicken Jalfrezi is a popular dish made with chicken; diced capsicum, onion is used in it to give it a flavorsome taste. This recipe is about Chicken Jalfrezi Kabab. This is an appetizing recipe by Chef Mehboob.
Chicken Jalfrezi Kabab by Chef Mehboob
Chicken Jalferzi Kabab
Author: Chef Mehboob Khan
- Boneless chicken ½ kg
- Onion 2 medium
- Capsicum 1
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tbsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tbsp
- Bread slices 2
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ cup (hang in muslin cloth to drain water)
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 3-4 (fine chopped)
- Green coriander handful off (chopped)
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Oil for fry
- Dice onion and capsicum.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan sauté garlic. Add diced onion and capsicum and stir fry for a minute. Remove in a plate.
- Add chicken, fried veggies, crushed coriander, crushed cumin and bread slice in a food processor and ground.
- Remove ground meat in a bowl. Now add salt, ginger, red chili powder, black pepper, tomato paste, hanged yogurt, garam masala powder, lemon juice, green chili and green coriander. Mix everything.
- Leave kabab mixture for 20 minutes.
- Make kabab in your desired shape.
- Dip in egg and fry until golden.
- Serve delicious kabab with sauce.