Get Creative with ordinary things and make some different snack to impress others. In this recipes Chicken Parcels are prepared with samosa wrap. They look tempting and delicious to east. I added chicken filling, you can fill them with any of your choice filling. Cheese also tastes great in this. Try in this Ramadan and make part of your table.
Step by Step Chicken Parcels
Chicken Parcels Recipe
- Chicken 250 g
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Green chili 2 (chopped)
- Corn flour 1 tsp (mixed in a little water)
- Samosa patti/wrap as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Cook chicken with salt, red chili, coriander powder and cumin powder along ½ cup water.
- When it done shred chicken.
- Add lemon juice, onion and green chili in chicken and toss.
- Place 2 samosa patti like sign of +.
- Spoon filling in center. Now over lay alternate side of samosa pati. Secure each layer with corn flour paste. Check picture for instance)
- Heal oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup.