Though macaroni itself does not has any taste, but we can make it delicate by adding other ingredients like vegetables, some sauce and cheese. This Macaroni Recipe has a nice combination of ingredients those make Chicken Tikka Macaroni lip smacking.
Chicken Tikka Macaroni
- Macaroni ½ packet (boiled)
- Boneless chicken 300 gm (cubed)
- Oil ½ cup
- Onion 1 small (sliced)
- Tomato 1 (sliced)
- Green chilies 2
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Yogurt 4 tea spoons
- Water ½ glass
- Capsicum 2 (cubed)
- Onion 1 medium (cubed)
- Tikka Masala 4 tea spoons
- Fry sliced onion in oil until golden. Take out onion from oil and put it into grinder along with tomatoes, green chilies, garlic cloves and yogurt. Blend it.
- Pour masala in oil again, add chicken cook until chicken done.
- Now add capsicum, onion, tikka masala and boiled macaroni.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Serve with bread.