This cool and refreshing Creamy Cucumber Dip is healthy and delicious and perfect to serve with a meal of your choice. Also check other condiment recipes.
Creamy Cucumber Dip Recipe
- Cucumber 1/2 cup (finely grated)
- Fresh hung curds 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Mint paste 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Squeeze out the water from the cucumber and discard water.
- Blend the cucumber in a mixer till smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, including the cucumber and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve chilled.