Don’t you just want your child to prefer your crispy chicken tenders over that of KFC? Then this recipe is for you. Thus chicken tenders recipe are surely finger licking good and extremely easy to make.
Related Post: Tender Pops
Crispy Chicken Tenders Recipe by Chef Mehboob
Crispy Chicken Tenders
Author: Chef Mehboob
- Chicken Tenders 500 g
- All purpose flour (Maida) 2 cups
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Onion Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper 1 tsp
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Eggs 2
- Chilled water as required
- Bread Crumbs 2 cups
- Oil for frying
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper, baking soda in a bowl and mix very well.
- Add eggs and chilled water to a flour mixture to make a smooth batter.
- Dip the tenders in the flour mixture and drain excess.
- Then coat them in bread crumbs and set them on a plate.
- Put them in the fridge to dry out for about 20 minutes. This will help the coating stick to the chicken better.
- Heat oil in pan; fry the tenders in small batches for about 5 minutes or until golden from both sides and then drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Also See: Chef Mehboob Recipes Masala Tv