Doodh Dulari is one of popular Pakistani Food Recipe. It is combination of thick milk, colored vermicelli and cham cham. This is my tried and tested Doodh Dulari Recipe.
Easy Doodh Dulari Recipe
- Milk 2 liter
- Colored vermicelli ½ cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- Green jelly 1 packet
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Mix fruit cocktail 1 large tin
- Rubri 250 gm
- Cream 200 gm
- Small cham cham 250gm
- Cook milk for 20 minutes till thick, add colored vermicelli and cook till vermicelli soft.
- Now add corn flour dissolved with ¼ cup cold milk, cook till thick, remove, cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make jelly according to packet directions. Set until firm then cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Add condensed milk, fruit cocktail and jelly cubes, rubri, cream and chum chum in cold milk; mix gently. (Reserve jelly and cham cham for decoration).
- Decor with reserved jelly and cham cham.