Winters and dry fruits go hand in hand but so does proteins to keep us warm. How about you combine the two and come up with a finger lickin’ good Easy Almond Chicken Recipe that combines both the resources and gives you a culinary masterpiece! Good to go with fried rice.
Related Recipe: Special Almond Chicken Recipe
Almond Chicken Gravy Recipe
Author: Annie Akram
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- Chicken breast half (cut in cubes)
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp
- Capsicum 1 (cut in cubes)
- Onion 1 medium(cut in cubes)
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Almonds 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper 1.1/2 tsp
- Chicken stock cube 1
- Water 1 and a half cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with salt, soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce and set aside.
- Marinate capsicum and onion with soy sauce and set aside.
- Blanche almonds and peel off.
- In a large wok, add oil and roast almonds. Take them out once crunchy.
- Now add garlic and saute for a few seconds until aromatic.
- Add chicken and stir on high heat until done.
- Add in vegetables and stir fry.
- Add salt, black pepper and white pepper.
- In a separate sauce pan mix water and stock cube and cook for a few seconds until the cube is
- Now add this stock to the chicken and cook on low flame for a few seconds.
- Mix corn flour in a quarter cup of water and add gradually.
- Now add roasted almonds.
- Cook until you get your desired consistency.
- Serve hot and fresh with fried rice.