Keep a side the meat and try another tasty pualo recipe. Yes! this is Egg Pulao, indeed easy and quick with a delightful taste. You can serve Egg Pulao with a light gravy.
Easy Egg Pulao
- ½ kg rice
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup ghee
- 2 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Whole garam masala
- 2 curry leaves
- 4 dried red chilies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tomatoes (thinly rings)
- 4 tbsp plums chutney
- Hard boil the eggs, peel and keep a side.
- In a separate pan heat ghee and deep fry boiled eggs till golden and divide in two.
- Melt ghee in another cooking pan and fry onion. Stir in whole garam masala. When onion soft include curry leaves.
- Slit dried red chilies and add in onion. Include 1 ¼ glasses of water and allow to cook.
- Add rice and cook. When rise come to boil add salt and tomatoes; mix and cook till water dry.
- Arrange eggs on rice and drop 4 tbsp plum chutney on top. Cover and keep on dum for 10 minutes.
- When dum is done, off flame but do not uncover it immediately.
- Dish out after five minutes and serve.