Egg Manchurian is a delicate dish, made with fried boiled eggs and then tossed in a tangy sauce. The flavours of this dish came through beautifully in every bite.
There’s no denying that Pak-Chinese cuisine has a lot of flavours going on simultaneously. Combining Pakistani food with Chinese recipes, we’ve come up with our own version which you can find all over Pakistan!
You can make Manchurian in many ways, including vegan or vegetarian, gobi or egg, or even Chicken Manchurian.
Egg Manchurian Recipe
For Frying Egg
- Hard boiled eggs 3 (sliced)
- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Red chilli powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Crushed garlic 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
- Onion ¼ (cubed)
- Mix campsium ¼ cup (cubed)
- Ketchup 1 tsp
- Chilli garlic sauce 1 tsp
- Corn flour 1 tsp (mixed in ½ cup water)
For Frying Egg
- Add all purpose flour, red chilli powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add water, mix to make a medium consistency batter.
- Dip egg slices in batter and deep fry from one side for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the side and fry until golden.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat oil, saute crushed garlic and red chilli flakes for 1 minute.
- Add cubed onion and mixed capsicum and saute for another 1 minute.
- Add ketchup and chilli garlic sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add corn flour paste, keep stirring until thick consistency.
- Add fried eggs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onion.
- Serve with fried rice.
Image and Recipe Courtesy Toasted