Forget chicken, mutton, and beef this winter and try out this Fish 65 recipe. Like its name, it is an exotic fish dish loaded with spices, packed with flavors and has the perfect nutritional value.
You do not need any fancy ingredients as well. All the ingredients to make this amazing dish are stocked in your kitchen pantry!
Fish 65 Recipe by Chef Rida Aftab
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- Boneless fish ½ kg (cubed)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Red color 1 pinch
- Salt ½ tsp
- All purpose flour (maeda) ½ cup
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Curry leaves 4
- Green chilies 4
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Carom seeds ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Green coriander as required
- Oil ½ cup
- Put ginger garlic paste, red chili, red color, salt and carom seeds on fish and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then add all purpose flour and corn flour in fish for coating.
- Heat oil and fry fish until golden and remove.
- In rest of the oil add curry leaves and green chilies. Stir fry until aroma arise.
- Add turmeric, crushed red chili and coriander powder in yogurt.
- Then add this mixture in curry leaves and green chilies and saute it well.
- When oil comes up then add fried fish pieces.
- Add cumin. Sprinkle garam masala powder and green coriander.
- Keep on dum for 2 minutes. Serve warm.