This Garlic Naan Bread Recipe is more delicious than the ones you get from a restaurant! This recipe is so quick and easy and makes the naan bread so soft and pillowy.
I don’t think you’ll find a better recipe for garlic butter naan anywhere else. Learn how to make a garlic naan bread at home following this few-step recipe.
Garlic Butter Bread
- All-purpose flour/Maida 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
For Garlic Butter
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Garlic 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Add all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, sugar yogurt, and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Knead it with normal tap water until a soft dough formed.
- Rest it for 15 minutes.
- Mix garlic butter ingredients in a small bowl and keep aside.
- Divide dough into 5 balls.
- Grease countertop and spread dough ball in an oval shape. Give fork marks and apply water on top.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place naan on it and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now hold the skillet and flip naan over direct heat for color for about 30 seconds or less.
- Remove from heat and apply garlic butter and serve.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
You can also bake garlic bread in the oven.
- Preheat oven at 150 or 180 degrees C. Grease baking tray and place naan over it.
- Bake it for 2-3 minutes. Now switch on the top grill to give it color for about 30 seconds or until it gets a nice brown color. Be carefull.
Recipe Courtesy: Bushra Rajput