Try out an amazing taste of chicken mince in shape of Chicken Cheese Nuggets. Mixing of common ingredients create a mouthwatering taste.
Cheesy Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken Mince 500 grams
- Corn Flour 1 cup
- Bread Crumbs 2 cups
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 2-3
- Mozzarella Cheese Grated 200 grams
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- First take chicken mince and chop the mince in the chopper.
- Now add as required salt, grated mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, crushed black pepper, white pepper powder, and chop it well in the chopper. Shape chicken mince in to the nuggets or shape into a mould in nuggets shape.
- Take a mixing bowl add eggs and beat the eggs.
- Then coat the nuggets into corn flour, beaten eggs and then in bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil now slowly slowly add the nuggets and fry till its golden brown.
- Garnish with vegetables and serve with ketchup.