Let make your own Korma masala at home and enjoy exciting taste of korma recipes like Mutton Korma and Pakistani Chicken Korma Recipe.
Korma Masala Powder
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Whole Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Coconut Powder 2 tbsp
- Mace ½ tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder tsp 1-1/2
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cardamom 6
- Bay Leaves 1
- Tartary ½ tsp (citric acid)
- Kewra Essence Few drops
- Grind together cumin seeds, whole black pepper, coconut powder and Mace.
- Shift in a bowl, add turmeric, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cardamoms, bay leaf, tartary along with few drops of kewra essence. Mix well.
- Pour into bottle. This masala is enough for 1 kg beef and chicken korma.
Also See: Masala and Seasoning Recipes
2 thoughts on “How to Make Korma Masala Spice”
The recipe is perfect, but regret to mention that the ingredient named ‘tartary’ is not available hence the suitable substitute may be suggested pl. Thanks
You can replace it with mango powder, called Amchor in Urdu.