Orange comes into season in the month of November so enjoy making this delicious Orange Squash with easy step by step recipe by Chef Shireen Anwer. This is a great way to enjoy taste of orange.
How to Make Orange Squash
- 2 ½ pounds orange juice
- 1 ¼ pounds Sugar
- 2 tbsp Citric acid
- ¼ tsp Meta bisulphate
- Wash the oranges. Using a juice machine, food processor or hand stick blender squeeze the orange juice.
- Strain the juice with a plastic sieve.
- Add in sugar stir well till the sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve citric acid and meta bisulphate each separately in ¼ cup water, add both to the juice.
- Mix well and fill in sterilized bottles.
- Shake the bottle daily and use after a week.