Pizza Sandwich Recipe has a tremendous taste and it is easy and very quick to make. Fill it with your desired filling and heat up on griddle or tawa. This is kid’s favorite snack and goes great with evening tea.
Quick Pizza Sandwich Recipe
How to Make Pizza Sandwich
Recipe type: Snack & Nibbles
- Bread 8-10 slices (edge removed)
- Boneless chicken 250 gm (cubed)
- Ginger paste ½ tea spoon
- Garlic paste ½ tea spoon
- Crushed red chili 1 tea spoon
- Hot spice powder ½ tea spoon
- Black pepper powder ½ tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 3-4 tea spoons
- Lemon juice 2 tea spoons
- Oil 2 tea spoons
- Pizza sauce or chili garlic sauce as required
- Onion 1 medium (cubed)
- Capsicum 1 (cubed)
- Cheese slice 4-5
- Marinade chicken with ginger garlic paste, crushed red chili or red chili powder, hot spice powder, salt, yogurt and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil, add chicken to cook. If needed water add; cover and cook until chicken done.
- Apply Pizza sauce or chili garlic sauce on all bread slices.
- Now on half bread slices put chicken, capsicum, onion and 1 cheese slice.
- Cover with other bread slice.
- Drop ½ tsp oil on tawa and toast bread from both sides until golden brown.
- Cut in sandwich shape and serve.