Mango season is at peak these days. You must be expecting some tempting recipes in the blog. I have already posted Peach Mango Smoothie, Mango Chocolate Nut Delight, Three Layered Mango Pudding and many others. But, I know people always look for new recipes for their beloved family.
Many of you have to know about Falooda, a traditional summer treat. This recipe is a variation in shape of Mango Falooda. For mango falooda you need mango puree that you can make at home easily by blending the mangoes with little milk. The other ingredients are sweet basil seeds, mango ice cream, faloda sev, rose water, mango cubes and almond. If you don’t have rose water then skips it. For ice cream, you can follow my homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe.
Easy Mango Falooda Recipe
- Sweet Basil seeds 2 tsp
- Mango pulp 1 cup
- Mango ice cream 2 scoops
- Faloda sev (noodles+ prepared) ½ cups
- Rose water 2 tsp
- Mango cubes ½ cup
- Almonds for garnish
- Soak basil seeds in ¾ cup water for 30 minutes. Then drain the water.
- Take glasses. Add mango pulp in bottom of glasses. Add faloda sev and 1 tsp rose water in each glass.
- Next add sweet basil seeds and mango ice cream.
- Top with mango cubes and garnish with almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Also Try: Hot Gulab Jamun Recipe