In mango season why not enjoy Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe! This is very simple and easy, no special equipment or ingredient you need. One more important thing that I would like to mention here that I used homemade Malai in this ice cream instead to use packet cream. I got the same result as I got previously with packet cream.
Related Recipe: Mango Shake with Ice Cream
Follow this easy recipe and enjoy mango ice cream.
Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Mango 3 medium (chunks)
- Sugar 4 tbsp or to taste
- Cream 1 cup
- Vanilla essence ¼ tsp (optional)
- Put mango chunks in blender and blend into paste.
- Add sugar and blend again.
- Then add cream and vanilla essence; blend until smooth.
- Shift mango mixture in an air tight container and keep in freezer. After 3 hours take it out and beat.
- Again keep in freezer for 3 hours, than take it out and beat.
- Now keep ice cream in freezer for 6-8 hours or until set completely.
- Scoop in serving bowl, garnish with nuts/fruits and serve.