In mango season why not enjoy Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe! This is very simple and easy, with no special equipment or ingredient you need.
Related Recipe: Mango Shake with Ice Cream
Follow this easy recipe and enjoy mango ice cream.
Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Prep time: 20 hours
Total time: 20 hours
- Mango 3 medium (chunks)
- Sugar 4 tbsp or to taste
- Cream 1 cup
- Vanilla essence ¼ tsp (optional)
- Put mango chunks in a blender and blend into a paste.
- Add sugar and blend again.
- Then add cream and vanilla essence; blend until smooth.
- Shift mango mixture in an airtight container and keep in the freezer. After 3 hours take it out and beat.
- Again keep in the freezer for 3 hours, then take it out and beat.
- Now keep ice cream in the freezer for 6-8 hours or until set completely.
- Scoop in a serving bowl, garnish with nuts/fruits, and serve.