Korma, karahi, balti, – whatever your favourite curry dish, we’ve got a delicious, easy-to-make recipe for you and the family will love. Chef Zakir Qureshi make full of flavor Mutton Bong Curry in his own style that has a unique taste. Really tasty recipe and great as main dish.
Mutton Bong Curry
Author: Chef Zakir
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- Mutton bong ½ kg
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onions 2 (sliced)
- Ginger, garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 375 gm
- Dry fenugreek 1 tbsp (sokhi methi)
- Fresh coriander ¼ bunch (chopped)
- Cook onion in oil. When onion turns brown add ginger, garlic pastes to mix.
- Then include red chili powder, turmeric, dry coriander powder, garam masala powder, and salt and cook on slow flame.
- Add bong. Increase flame and cook.
- After mixing all well, add yogurt and mix again.
- Include fresh coriander and enough water (to tender meat) and cover to cook.
- When it is tender sprinkle dry fenugreek and dish it out.