For the days when you are feeling little fancy and want to treat your family with a western cuisine, this Oven Denver Omelette recipe will knock their heart.
With simplistic ingredients, great nutritional value and low cooking time, this recipe will be the star of your breakfast feast.
Related Post: Delicious Sunny Side Up Eggs Recipe
Oven Denver Omelette
Author: Chef Shireen Anwar
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- Eggs 8
- Tetra pack cream ½ cup
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup (grated)
- Chicken tikka chunks 1 cup
- Capsicum ½ cup (tiny cubes)
- Onion chopped 3 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
- Beat eggs and cream, add in cheese, tikka chunks, capsicum and onion.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch square baking dish.
- Bake on 190 D for 25 minutes until a knife comes out clean when tested.
- Serve immediately.