Made with evaporated milk, cream, condense milk and pineapple jelly; this Pineapple Jelly Ice Cream does not need any ice cream machine instead this is very simple to make. A perfect frozen dessert recipe by our Home Chef Nadia Hassan that you will surly love to eat.
Pineapple Jelly Ice Cream
- Semi frozen evaporated milk 200 ml or 1 measuring cup
- Tetra pack cream 250 ml
- Condense milk ½ tin (if you like more sweetened you can add ¾ tin)
- Pineapple jelly 1 packet (80 gms)
- Yellow food color As required
- Beat semi frozen evaporated milk till it becomes double in volume..
- In a separate bowl combine tetra cream, condense milk, Pineapple jelly & food color.
- Beat very well till sugar and grains of jelly fully dissolved & it turned into smooth creamy mixture.
- Now add this mixture to the evaporated milk & beat again on slow speed to incorporate with each other.
- Pour this mixture into an air tight box & let it to freeze for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.