Try sizzling seekh kabab – it’s flavorful, filling, and delicious. Iftar or dinner is the perfect time to serve it.
Vegetables give kabab the special aroma that makes them incredibly tasty.
- Seekh kabab (chicken) 6
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion (sliced) 1
- Capsicum (sliced) 1
- Green chilies (sliced) 4
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Crushed red pepper ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder ¼ tsp
- Heat oil and fry chicken seekh kabab.
- Remove and cut into three pieces. Set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté onion. Add sliced capsicum and green chilies. Sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, crushed red pepper, and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Lastly, heat the sizzling plate and add the vegetable mixture to it.
- Add fried chicken seekh kabab on top. Serve.