Try another super delicious recipe of Chicken Burger by Chef Zakir. An authentic taste and personally tried. Spicy chicken burger recipe is very easy, you just need to process the ingredients with chicken. Then make patties and fry them.
You can give the burger in your kid’s lunch box. Prepare patties at night and assemble burger before school time. Your kids will surely come back with an empty lunch box.
Juicy Chicken Burger Recipe
- Chicken breast 2
- Onion 1
- Crush red chili ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Egg 1
- Mint and green coriander as required
- Mayonnaise as required
- Burger bun 4
- Cabbage leaves
- Cucumber slices
- Tomato slices
- Potato 2 for French fries
- Oil for fry
- Put Chicken, onion, spices, egg (add egg in badges, putting all egg at once can make it thin), mint and green coriander in food processor and finally chop.
- Make medium sized patty and fry.
- Take a burger bun and apply mayonnaise on both part then heat it in a pen to become golden. Place cabbage leave, chicken patty then cucumber and tomato slice on burger then top with mayonnaise and cover with other bun.
- Serve with French fries and Coleslaw.
- Hard Boil French fries potato. Drain water and sprinkle salt, black pepper, and corn flour on them.
- Heat oil and fry it.