Summer Punch Recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare. A chilled and delish drink for the whole family on hot summer days. Just follow the simple recipe and enjoy it.
Summer Peach Punch
Author: Home Chef
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- Ripe Peaches 3
- Melon slice 3
- 7up or sprite drink 500 ml
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Ginger 1-2 slices
- Cherry for garnish
- Peel peaches and melon and remove seeds.
- Put them into a blender.
- Also pour 7up drink along with sugar, ginger, and ice.
- Blend all ingredients and pour into glasses.
- Top with the cherry and serve.
Learn more about what is the best juicer for celery