You May ate many times Szechuan Beef Stir Fry, but this recipe has its own unique taste and texture that has quality to impress others. A perfect side dish to ready in 30 minutes; as a main course it goes well with pasta, noodles and boiled rice. Enjoy a delicious recipe by Zubaida Tariq.
Szechuan Beef Stir Fry
- ½ kg Undercut beef
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Oil as required
- 2 Cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Crushed ginger
- 1 tin Sweet corn
- 2 Capsicum (diced)
- ¼ cup Sesame oil
- Cut the beef in julienne style, across the grain into thin slices.
- In a bowl combine together sliced beef, soya sauce, salt as required, black pepper, corn flour and sugar.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok .Add the finely chopped garlic and crushed ginger .Sauté until the garlic is slightly browned.
- Add 2-3 tbsp more oil in the wok and add the beef. Stir fry, on a high flame, until the beef is dark brown .You will hear the beef sizzle as it dries out.
- Add tin of sweet corn and diced capsicums.
- Drizzle ½ tbsp sesame oil on top and serve the Szechuan beef stir fry with rice.