This is my personal recipe and everyone in my family like to eat it especially in Ramadan and with BBQ. A must try recipe for you.
Related Recipes: Din & Condiments
Imli ki Chutney Recipe (Tamarind Dip)
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 2 hours 20 mins
- Tamarind 250 gm
- Water 2 glass
- Salt ¼ tea spoon or to taste
- Red chili powder 1/8 tea spoon
- Sugar 6-8 tea spoons
- Crushed cumin ¼ tea spoon
- Crushed red chili ¼ tea spoon
- Soak tamarind in water for 2 hours.
- Discard seeds and pass the pulp through a fine sieve to get juice.
- Pour pulp, salt, red chili powder, and sugar in a cooking pan and cook till form into a thick pulp.
- Then add crushed cumin and crushed red chili. Let it cool and preserve in glass jar.
- Use with pakora’s, snacks and in fruit chaat.