Tandoori Chicken Cutlets is a quite different cutlets with an amazing taste and bites of chicken piece. Must try this recipe at any special occasion as snack or side dish.
- Chicken breast 300g
- Potato ½ kg (boiled and mashed)
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Tandoori masala 1 tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Lemon 1
- Green coriander ½ cup
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for shallow fry
- Cut chicken breast into 2×2 inches slices.
- Add water in pan and boil chicken pieces with soya sauce, black pepper and salt.
- When tender drain the excess water.
- Mix salt, crushed red pepper, tandoori masala, red chili powder, lemon juice and coriander in potatoes.
- Now make a flat patty with mashed potato mixture, place 1 chicken piece in center and cover it with potato.
- Dip in eggs, roll out in bread crumbs and shallow fry from all sides till golden brown.
- Serve with tamarind chutney or ketchup.