Chicken burgers are always a favorite food for everybody. Zinger burger introduced in Pakistan from western countries. There are rare people who do not like to eat zinger burgers otherwise people love to eat them.
It goes costly if dine-in restaurant or take away. In such a situation, you can make it at home to please your family especially kids. Moreover, homemade burgers are healthy because you know what is in them.
This is an authentic Zinger Burger Recipe by Chef Zakir Qureshi. Try it, you will love the taste because this is very near in taste to the KFC style zinger burger. It goes great with French fries and Coleslaw.
What is a Zinger Burger?
Zinger burger is a popular chicken burger sold by KFC. The burger patty is made with a spicy chicken breast or thigh piece that is breaded and fried for a crunchy taste. It is then topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo.
KFS Style Zinger Burger Recipe
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 2 hours 20 mins
- Chicken Breast 1
- Burger bun 2
- Mayonnaise as required
- Salad leave
- Oil for fry
- Chicken Marination
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Crush red chili 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- For Coating
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Plain flour 4 tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to make two thinner layers and flat with a hammer.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl and apply on chicken breast and leave for 2 hours.
- Mix coating ingredients in a plate and coat chicken slices with it.
- Put these pieces in another plate and sprinkle a little water on it on both sides then again coat it in flour.
- Deep fry in oil on medium flame.
- Take a burger bun and apply mayonnaise on both parts then heat it in a pan to become golden. Place a salad leaf on the burger than a chicken piece, top with mayonnaise then cover with another bun.
- Serve immediately.