In this recipe, we will learn to make a Mango mousse that does not use eggs. This dish is perfect for those who love the sweet flavor of mangoes.
Mango desserts have their own tempting taste and Eggless Mango Mousse is one of the best recipes.
- Mango Puree 2 cups
- Cream 2 cups (whipped)
- Icing Sugar ½ cup
- Gelatin Powder 1 tbsp
- Water 4 tbsp
- In a saucepan add 2 cups mango puree and ½ cup icing sugar. Cook and place it to cool.
- Add whipped cream in mango.
- In a bowl add 4 tbsp water along with gelatin powder. Mix well.
Now fold gelatin mixture into mango.
- Keep in refrigerator until set.
- In the end garnish with mint leave and mango and serve.