Chicken Korma is a popular chicken dish in Pakistan that must serves at special occasions and weddings. Chef Shireen Anwar shared her Chicken Korma Recipe to create a mouthwatering dish. You can serve it with boiled/brown rice, naan and roti.
This Pakistani chicken korma recipe does not call for many ingredients. You need to use only some common ingredients and a delicious Pakistani Food Recipe will be ready.
Also Try: Sunny Side Up Eggs
Chicken Korma Recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar
- ½ kg chicken
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ kg onion (sliced)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 6 almonds
- 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 3-4 green cardamom
- To taste salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- Heat up oil in a cooking pan and fry onion until golden brown.
- Remove onion and blend together with yogurt and almonds. Keep the paste aside.
- Add chicken in same oil and fry it until changes the color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir until aroma arises.
- Now add onion paste, red chili powder, green cardamom and salt.
- Cover and cook until chicken tender and all yogurt water evaporate.
- Stir fry on high flame till oil comes on top.
- Add water to make thick gravy; add nutmeg powder and simmer on slow heat about 10 minutes.