The rich and creamy taste of Irani Chai is one that will enchant any drinker. Its potency comes from its strong flavor.
The irani tea is slowly cooked for forty minutes. The rich flavor of the tea and the creamy texture of the milk will have you wanting more.
You won’t be disappointed when you try our recipe.
How to Make Irani Chai at Home
- Water 2 cups
- Black tea 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp or to taste
- Milk 2 cups
- Cardamom/Elaichi 4
- Condensed milk 1 tbsp
- Add water, tea, and sugar to a saucepan.
- Cover the lid and boil on slow flame for 15-20 minutes or until 1 cup of tea concentrate is left.
- Strain the concentrate.
- Meanwhile, take another pan and boil milk and cardamom on slow flame for 15-20 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup. Keep stirring in between.
- After that add condensed milk and mix properly. Reduce heat.
- Take 2 cups and pour half of the tea concentrate.
- Pour the milk over it and serve Irani chai with biscuits.
Other Recommended Tea Recipes: