No-Bake Cold Cake is a perfect chocolate treat for the kids. It is very easy yet it needs time for setting so this is best to make it at night and serve the next day. Cold Cake Recipe is super to serve at Eid and kids’ parties.
Cold Cake Recipe
Author: Aamna Shakeel
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 6 hours 3 mins
- Eggs 2 (well beaten)
- Marie biscuits 4 half rolls (crushed)
- Cream 350 ml
- Powdered sugar 6 tbsp
- Coco powder 4 tbsp
- In a bowl mix beaten eggs, cream, sugar and cocoa well.
- When everything is well combined put it on a double boiler and stir for just 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now put off the flame and add the crushed biscuits.
- Now spread the mixture on the wax paper and roll it properly.
- Freeze for 6 hours. Cut into slices and serve.
See: Ramadan Iftar Dishes