Bitter Gourd or Karela is a popular tropical vegetable that is full of health benefits. But many people dislike it due to its bitter taste. We are going to share very easy tip How Remove Bitterness of Bitter Gourd. Follow this tip and get maximum benefits of the vegetable.
Tip to Remove Bitterness of Bitter Gourd
- Thinly slice bitter gourd and sprinkle salt on it. Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- You will see, bitter gourd will release some water.
- Now press and rub slices to squeeze out bitter water. Throw water.
- Wash bitter gourd under tap water. Squeeze out all water.
- Spread on a platter and leave to dry about 5-10 minutes.
- Now use in your recipe. There will be no more bitter taste.