Bitter Gourd or Karela is a popular tropical vegetable that is full of health benefits. But many people dislike it due to its bitter taste. We are going to share a very easy tip How to Remove Bitterness of Bitter Gourd. Follow this tip and get the maximum benefits of the vegetable.
Tip to Remove Bitterness of Bitter Gourd
- Thinly slice bitter gourd and sprinkle salt on it. Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- You will see, the bitter gourd will release some water.
- Now press and rub slices to squeeze out bitter water. Throw water.
- Wash bitter gourd under tap water. Squeeze out all water.
- Spread on a platter and leave to dry about 5-10 minutes.
- Now use in your recipe. There will be no more bitter taste.